Finalit No. 25 Premium-Cool Impregnation
plus anti-slip effect
- Slip resistance and long-term protection for floors with smooth surfaces. The gloss remains preserved completely.
- Protection against stains and soiling.
- Breathable. Transparent. The Goretex effect.
- Resistant to UV-rays, de-icing salt, chlorine. Food safe.
- Graffiti protection. For interior and exterior use! Drying time, 1 - 2 hours, curing time, 24 hours.
Pre-treatment with Finalit No. 21S Pores Filler or No. 21 Fixative Penetrating Stopper is recommended! Care with Finalit No. 40 Citrus Scent Cleaner (without soap or products similar to soap) in order to maintain the slip resistance! The temperature of the object must be above +10°C.
Use undiluted 1 litre is sufficient for 100m².
Increased slip resistance:
- The slip resistance can be increased by adding powder. Slight loss of gloss, approx. 3%.
- The slip resistance can be increased by generously applying the pre-treatment No. 21 Fixative Penetrating Stopper using cotton strips
For all natural and artificial stones!
- Use undiluted
- 1 l is sufficient for 100 m²
- The temperature of the object must be above +10°C.
- The surface to be processed must be clean and dry
- Pre-treatment: Apply Finalit No. 21 Fixative Penetrating Stopper on the clean and dry floor (with highly absorbant materials: Finalit No. 21S Pores Filler as this can also be applied on damp surfaces).
- Apply Finalit No. 25 Premium-Cool Impregnation undiluted to the clean surface (1 to 2 times depending on surface absorbing capacity), spreading it evenly.
- Wipe off any surplusses immediately!
- Alternative to wiping large surfaces by hand: use a single-disc machine, white pad with a towel or a microfibre cloth underneath it - experience shows this to be the best choice!
- Drying time, approx. 2 - 4 hours
- Can be polished using white synthetic pads and a high-speed machine. Recommended for polished floors.
- You need to make your own tests