Finalit No. 23 High-Gloss Impregnation (water-based)
- High-gloss, long-term protection against environmental influences.
- Freshens up the gloss of floors, gloss finish for matt floors.
- For interior use only! The drying time is approx. 1-2 hours.
The curing time is 24 hours. Can be diluted 1:3 with water. 1 litre is sufficient for 50 m²
Important! Pretreatment with No. 21 Fixative Penetrating Stopper or No. 21S Pores Filler, diluted 1:1
- Long-term gloss protection
- Excellent protection against stains
- Glosses up matt floors - Apply generously twice: High-gloss!
- For interior use only
For all natural and artificial stones as well as wood, parquet, laminat, plastic, PVC, rubber and linoleum surfaces.
- Can be diluted 1:3 with water
- 1 l is sufficient for 50 m²
- The temperature of the object must be above +10°C.
- Apply Finalit No. 23 High-Gloss Impregnation 1:1 diluted with water to the clean and dry surface (1 to 2 times depending on surface absorbing capacity), spreading it evenly.
- The drying time is approx. 1 - 2 hours. The gloss appears automatically. Subsequent brushing is not necessary.
- To refresh the gloss, just add a dash of Finalit No. 23 to the water used for mopping as required.
- Attention: With polished materials, use Finalit No. 23 with white synthetic pads and a high-speed machine to polish.
- You need to make your own tests.
- For interior use only.
- Alternative to crystallisation, this is carried out using silicic acid and destroys the surface tension - hairline (weather) cracking
- Scratched floors / steps: first grind using an 80- and 320-grain diamand brush when wet
- High-gloss long-term, protection for all materials against environmental infuences.
- For internal use only.
- Generates a dirt-repelling water-resistant durable film.