Finalit No. 21 Fixative Penetrating Stopper
- Pre-treatment of ABSORBANT MATERIALS, such as granite, marble, tiles, porphyry, and many more before applying Finalit impregnations.
- Colour enhancer.
- Pre-treatment when floor heating is installed.
- Pre-treatment before laying and jointing. Jointing aid. Hardener. Bonding agent.
- The temperature of the object must be above +10°C.
Use undiluted. 1 litre is sufficient for 100 m².
- Pore filler/ hardener / bonding agent
- Colour enhancer, wet effect! Intensified by applying twice. Colour intensification is not possible on polished materials, the final colour is already reached!
- Important! With underfloor heating, always apply before the impregnation in order to avoid a sagging of the impregnation.
- Only apply in conjunction with subsequent impregnation and never alone, soiling!
- To achieve stronger slip resistance do not rinse subsequently. Apply generously using cotton strips to achieve a homogeneous flow, also good to polish
Suitable for all natural and artificial stones!
- Use undiluted
- 1 l is sufficient for 100 m²
- The temperature of the object must be above +10°C. The surface to be processed must be clean and dry.
- 1. Absorbent (matt) materials:
- Apply Finalit No. 21 Fixative Penetrating Stopper on the clean and dry surface using cotton strips or a roller or spray it on
- The exposure time is up to 1 hour
- Then impregnate (recommended)
- 2. Polished (glossy) materials:
- Apply Finalit No. 21 Fixative Penetrating Stopper on the clean and dry surface using cotton strips or a roller or spray it on. Wipe away excess agent immediately.
- The exposure time is up to 1 hour, then polish using white synthetic pads and a high-speed machine
- If streaks form (you have applied too much), then apply Finalit No. 21 Fixative Penetrating Stopper again and wipe it away immediately with a cloth
- Then impregnate (recommended). Wipe away the surplus of the impregnation immediately after applying and after it is dry, polish using white synthetic pads and a high-speed machine
- You need to make your own tests.
For all natural and artificial stones!
Surpluses when pretreating and impregnating
- Surpluses or footprints can be removed using products containing solvents of the same product
- Apply the product again and rub off immediately applying pressure
- Applies for: No.21, No.20, No.22, No.24, No.25, No.30
- Remove surpluses or footprints of aqueus products with No. 5 Coating Remover